At less than 5 lbs. (2.3 kg), FreeStyle by AirSep is a truly wearable portable oxygen concentrator. It is tailored specifically for those patients who know no boundaries. FreeStyle POCs capture the heart of what it means to live the good life without limitation. As the most lightweight and quietest portable oxygen concentrator with up to a 3 setting, FreeStyle offers the same weight advantage of the smallest contents-based systems, yet provides an unlimited supply of oxygen for an enjoyable travel experience with O2. It's oxygen freedom!
FreeStyle's built-in battery provides adequate duration between recharges, while its optional AirBelt provides inconspicuous additional battery run time for outdoor and all-day events. FreeStyle and AirBelt combine fashion and function ergonomically, making it the superior travel oxygen concentrator.
FreeStyle users move effortlessly between power sources and no longer worry about running out of oxygen. The universal AC/DC power supply simplifies the process of operating the unit and recharging the battery. Find out if the FreeStyle POC is the O2 solution for you or a loved one by seeking a demonstration from your local home care provider.
For patients who want an alternative carrying method for FreeStyle, an optional backpack harness is available. A carry-all bag for unit accessories is included.
The FreeStyle POC and all AirSep oxygen concentrators are made in the USA.
- Setting: 1-3 pulse settings
- Oxygen Concentration:* 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. high x 6.1 in. wide x 3.6 in. deep
(21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg); 1.8 lb (0.8 kg) — optional AirBelt
- Power:Universal Power Supply;
- AC Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (1.0 amp at 120 VAC)
- DC Power: 11–16 VDC (6.0 amps at 12 VDC)
- Battery duration: 3 setting - 2 hours; 2 setting - 2.5 hours; 1 setting - 3.5 hours
- Recharge time: 3.5 hours
- (Optional) AirBelt duration: 3 setting - An additional 3 hours; 5 hours total with AirBelt
2 setting - An additional 3.5 hours; 6 hours total with AirBelt
1 setting - An additional 6.5 hours ;10 hours total with AirBelt
- Recharge time: 3 hours
- Battery cycle life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm-up time: 2 minutes
- Audible alarms and visual indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Battery condition/level, Cannula disconnect, System overdraw, General malfunction
- Sound: 38 dBA at 1 setting; 41 dBA at 2 setting; 44 dBA at 3 setting
- Temperature range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.)
- Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)